After submitting your Registration Form, proceed with credit card payment by selecting from the options below.
- Symposium Payment: $965 per person for the 3-day symposium ($780 Early Bird pricing)
- Pre-Symposium Training Workshops: $465 optional full day workshop on April 20, 2019. See Training Workshops for selections.
- Pre-Symposium Online Training Course: $465 optional online training course through the Market Systems Accelerator. Learn more here.
Description of each option:
- Symposium Payment: Payment for the 3-day Market Systems Symposium 2020 from April 21 - 23, 2019. Payment includes access to the three full days of Symposium plenary and breakout sessions, lunch and snacks throughout the Symposium, resources provided during the Symposium, participant materials and handbooks, complementary wi-fi at the venue, inclusion in the Symposium participant handbook and post Symposium report. Symposium Payment excludes travel / airfare to the event, airport transfers, meals outside of the Symposium hours, and accommodation. The early bird discount applies to the Symposium Payment only.
- Pre-Symposium Training Workshop (in-person): A selection of optional full-day training workshops will be held on Monday, April 20th, the day prior to the Symposium. These are delivered by globally recognized market systems specialists and trainers. Participants select to attend one of the in-person workshops only. This selection can be made at the time of registration or after registering. Participants can change their selection up to two weeks prior to the training. Trainings consist of in-classroom instruction and applicable take-home resources.
- Pre-Symposium Online Training Course: This interactive course prepares participants for the Symposium by covering market systems concepts and case studies. The course allows participants to participate more actively in deeper dialogues at the Symposium and to make more significant contributions. The course features select modules from the www.MarketSystemAccelerator.org curriculum. The course takes approximately five hours to complete through interaction with a series of individual modules of 20 - 40 min each. The course starts on March 1st, 2020, and modules can be completed at your own pace prior to the Symposium. You will receive a welcome email on March 1st which introduces you to the course. This course is available at a discounted rate to Symposium participants. During registration there is an option to upgrade, in order to have full access to the course materials - this provides over 12 hours of online learning, accessible within 48 hours of registering.