- After submitting your Registration Form, proceed with credit card payment by selecting from the options, see descriptions below.
- Registration Fee: $865 per person (for the 3-day symposium). Early Bird Discount: $680 (21% discount), valid till January 20, 2019.
- Pre-Symposium Workshops: $365 for full day April 8, 2019. See agenda for options. The in-person Pre-Symposium Training Workshops, and online Pre-Symposium training course, are offered as optional extras.
- Pre-Symposium Online Training Course: $365 for 12-hour online course, running from March 1st to April 8th. To be completed in your own time. The course does not replicate any of the in-person training and can be completed in addition to in-person training, or as a stand alone course.
Description of each option:
- Symposium Registration: Registration for the 3-day Market Systems Symposium 2019 from April 9 - 11, 2019. Registration includes access to the three full days of Symposium plenary and breakout sessions, lunch and snacks throughout the Symposium, resources provided during the Symposium, participant materials and handbooks, complementary wi-fi at the venue, inclusion in the Symposium participant handbook and post Symposium report. Registration excludes travel / airfare to the event, airport transfers, meals outside of the Symposium hours, and accommodation. The early bird discount applies to the Symposium Registration only.
- Pre-Symposium Training Workshop (in-person): A selection of optional full-day training workshops will be held on Monday, April 8th, the day prior to the Symposium. These are delivered by globally recognized market systems specialists and trainers. Participants select to attend one of the in-person workshops only. This selection can be made at the time of registration or after registering. Participants can change their selection up to two weeks prior to the training. Trainings consist of in-classroom instruction and applicable take-home resources.
- Pre-Symposium Online Training Course: This interactive course prepares participants for the Symposium by covering market systems concepts and case studies. The course allows participants to participate more actively in deeper dialogues at the Symposium and to make more significant contributions. The course features select modules from the www.MarketSystemAccelerator.org curriculum. The course takes approximately five hours to complete through interaction with a series of individual modules of 20 - 40 min each. The course starts on March 1, 2019, and modules can be completed at your own pace prior to the Symposium. You will receive a welcome email on March 1st which introduces you to the course. This course is available at a discounted rate to Symposium participants. During registration there is an option to upgrade, in order to have full access to the course materials - this provides over 12 hours of online learning, accessible within 48 hours of registering.